• You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining our free internet marketing community you will have access to post in our directory, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and completely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A marketing man in making

NandiniRao

Oct 27, 2017
Hello people. Help me with one decision. I'm pursuing MBA in marketing currently and did internship on branding through digital marketing.I want to be a key professional in the field of marketing(broader level).As a fresher,in what role i can start my career;executive,analyst or a sales manager??I doubt,if once i'm into sales,how can i get into marketing or perhaps, i should focus only on marketing profession?(As campus placements are mostly on 'sales').