• You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining our free internet marketing community you will have access to post in our directory, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and completely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best way to make money online

What do you people think is the best way to make money online?affiliate marketingppc like adsense cpm where you get paid per 1000 impressionsSelling advertisemenst on your websites for a period of timeor a combination?I am currently doing a combo of adsense and affiliate marketing and this works well for me but I was wondering what other internet marketers think about this.

Last edited:

Joe

Respected Contributor
Dec 31, 1969
USA
what-to-do-to-make-money.com
I think the answer is rather relative to the individual. The technique that one marketer is comfortable, and successful, with might not fit another marketer well.

I personally sell my own products, and affiliate products. I use article marketing on blogs, link building, and product related forum & blog posting.

If you are doing something that works well for you, then keep doing it, and find ways to improve even more!

Different methods suit different people. For example, unless you are naturally really good at persuading everyone around you to do whatever you want, then copywriting probably won't make much money trying to sell your own products (unless you can afford someone else to do your copywriting, and that doesn't come cheap), so be really honest with yourself about your skills and personality, and that will help narrow the range of IM methods which will suit you at this point. Of course you can work on learning further skills, but some of them might take a while to learn!

The other thing you can do is test various options for yourself. Some sites can be monetized with Amazon, CPA, AdSense, and other things, and the only way you'll really know which is best for that particular niche, is to test them.

I am getting great conversions (6%) from some CPA offers currently, and have also made good money from Amazon at times, as well as getting AdSense income on other sites, so all of these things can work, and each requires a somewhat different approach.

Chris
PS. if you want more details at how to succeed with all these methods, join my FREE IM list right now (details in my signature!).

Aug 10, 2011
I Have To agree with chris here,if you are already doing something that works then why change,keep doing it like chris say's try to improve it but without overcomplicating yourself too much you would not want to spoil whatever is working well!

tjiehao

Jul 30, 2012
I personally think the best way to make money online is blogging.

Blogging might not provide instant gratification but it certainly is a great source of income for the long-term.

Linking up your blog with Google Adsense and collecting monthly payouts while uploading guest posts by other bloggers seems to be quite an easy task to do :)

inyourway

Jul 2, 2012
Sweden
www.IMStrand.com
I sell my own products most of the time. I've earned money with adsense but when I started to launch my own products I made like 5 times the total amount of my adsense earnings the first week, so since then I've stopped struggling with adsense and sell products instead.

Ad$Gadget

Jul 18, 2012
www.qadabra.com
All of these are legit ways to earn money online, but it all depends on HOW you want to make money. You can choose to profit from your website or blog (and in this case I insist that ad platforms are a very good option), you can choose to sell products online (which is another story because you need to know who wants your products, where to sell them, prices, etc.) or you can choose Forex trading, if you're knowledgeable enough on the subject.
It all depends on what you're willing and able to do.

rsel

Aug 14, 2012
sell a valuable product in an unsaturated market. Have clear differentiation. Doing SEO Consulting seems pretty valuable and with huge margins too.

swatteam

Aug 16, 2012
NY
I don't know anything about SEO consulting but it seems like this makes money. How much can be made in this area? I understand bloggers are paid also. Is there a substantial amount of money that is made?

Lesurence

Aug 15, 2012
Hello Every One !!!
I think the solution is quite relative to the consumer. Your approach that certain online marketer can be comfortable, along with profitable, together with probably won't fit one more online marketer nicely.
I must trust frank the following, should you be with out a doubt performing something that performs next the reason alter, preserve doing it similar to frank say's seek to increase that but devoid of over complicating your self an excessive amount of you'd probably not want to help ruin whatever can be doing work nicely.
Login or Register to View This link;

Last edited:

Cecil

Aug 14, 2012
Hello buddies !!! If you want to generate income on-line then iwant to recommend you SEO on-line marketing is best way for earn cash on-line & I'm also doing work for SEO, on-line marketing SEO, is really amazing buddies. I think it's best way for earn cash on-line...

Last edited:

Marimedia

Jul 17, 2012
www.marimedia.net
What do you people think is the best way to make money online?affiliate marketingppc like adsense cpm where you get paid per 1000 impressionsSelling advertisemenst on your websites for a period of timeor a combination?I am currently doing a combo of adsense and affiliate marketing and this works well for me but I was wondering what other internet marketers think about this.
Hi Stephan,

As a company with years of experience in online marketing, I would say that the best and most profitable way to make money online is buying using ad platforms to monetize your site traffic. I see that you are already doing this and you've seen for yourself that it's working. Make sure you're getting good rates and test different banner sizes and placements on your site to see which ones generate the most profits.

Send me a PM if you need any more info. I'll be happy to help!

Good luck:)

Sep 5, 2012
Try out some freelancing content writing jobs or SEO jobs to earn money from home. You can find many online market places where you can find such opportunities. Sites like freelancer, elance will help you.

James Donovan

Respected Contributor
Jun 4, 2012
There are a lot of ways to make money online. Making and selling a blog, selling products on eBay, selling products on your own site, Google adsense, paid reviews are the best ways to earn money online.