• You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining our free internet marketing community you will have access to post in our directory, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and completely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best Web Hosting Service Reviews (iPage) & Discounts

jeroenwaning

Oct 17, 2012
acworth, ga
www.jeroenwaning.com
Hey again guys!

Everyone here seems to be sharing such awesome information that I felt like I had to contribute some of my own.

I wanted to discuss the topic of "web hosting" since I hadn't seen much of that here yet.

I've tried many different web hosting services, but I've only been happy with one, iPage (Login or Register to View This link;).

Firstly with that discount, I now get the most reliable hosting for unlimited domains and email addresses for only $2.95/mo.

Normally (like other cheap hosting) it costs $7.99 per month, but with that discount, I pay less than the price of a cheeseburger per month

for the lowest downtimes/crashes/errors I've experienced (and I've tried a LOT - including HostGator). The Login or Register to View This link; I found is $2.95 per month and they

have 24/7 live chat support.

They give you a whole bunch of useful crap, but I'm not the type of person that uses those site builder things at all.

They make it super easy to install WordPress (with one click), and that's how I've been building all of my sites because of SEO reasons (Login or Register to View This link;).

Like other hosting providers, they make you go through a series of upsells, but they're all harmless. It's stuff like online backup, search engine submission, performance

boosters, directory listings, etc.)

I had all that covered, so I just stuck to the basic cheapo plan.

I've been really happy with iPage because of the price, but it is really the uptime I was after. My iPage sites almost never crash (haven't caught it happening yet), and

that is the best part because of the revenue that I'm not losing.

I used to lose a lot of affiliate commissions with other hosting providers because of downtime... or did I? I guess I'll never know... and that's the scary part.

Anyways, it comes highly recommended in my book, and I'm all about making the most money online (and that means saving as much as possible too).

Hit me up on my personal blog for more questions (sig link).

davidfrost

Oct 2, 2015
Hi guys, sorry to bump this up but have you tried this already? I was just wondering if you were able to get some sort of success with this?