• You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining our free internet marketing community you will have access to post in our directory, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and completely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bring the Fresh - First Money I Ever Made Online

jeroenwaning

Oct 17, 2012
acworth, ga
www.jeroenwaning.com
I'm a big fan of Bring the Fresh.

It teaches you how to rank niche websites and make a ton of money from free search engine traffic.

It's created by Mike Long and Kelly Felix, and they even give you their personal contact information.

This is the first product that has actually got me started making money online!

If you would like to see a YouTube video of the members area, my earnings, and how I have

put it to work for me, come check it out on my personal blog (sig link).

I always thought everything was a scam and that I would never get a ClickBank sale...

But when I discovered Bring the Fresh, everything changed for me, and I'm now actually

proud of my ClickBank snapshots!

Making money online takes work, so make sure you check out my video review of the members

area
to see if this is something that you're interested in.

Login or Register to View This link; is my post about how I've been making money with Bring the Fresh in the precious metals niche.

Last edited:

jeroenwaning

Oct 17, 2012
acworth, ga
www.jeroenwaning.com
Making money online? There are a lot of scams related to it, but you can definitely become very wealthy with making money online. Bring The Fresh is how I've made a significant passive income from selling affiliate products on autopilot. You can check out my video that shows you where I log in live and don't blur out anything. It's the only thing I've found so far that isn't really a scam when it comes to generating an income with internet marketing. Login or Register to View This link;.

wandas

Nov 21, 2012
hi
what other product can you recommend- a high ticket one with high profits to match.thanks forr the BRING THE FRESH REVIEW.

jeroenwaning

Oct 17, 2012
acworth, ga
www.jeroenwaning.com
Login or Register to View This link;
hi
what other product can you recommend- a high ticket one with high profits to match.thanks forr the BRING THE FRESH REVIEW.
Hey Wandas, Bring The Fresh is the only thing I use now. I've tried many different "make money online" programs even after I got Bring The Fresh, but it is all I need for big, limitless profits with very little investment. If you are already making a lot of money online and are looking to make it easier, faster, and bigger, I would recommend Login or Register to View This link; [my affiliate link].

You can also Login or Register to View This link; and earn $598 per sale!

Last edited:

Sebastian

Nov 29, 2012
Thank you jeroenwaning to share info with us. But i have doubt about online earnig because i have visit several sites and techniques but all in vain. I think there are various online earning places fake. That's why how we can believe at one time.

jeroenwaning

Oct 17, 2012
acworth, ga
www.jeroenwaning.com
That's why I would definitely read several reviews about Bring The Fresh, in review, you'll also see that I show my earnings proof without blurring anything out. You also get a glimpse of the forum posts that are exclusive for Bring The Fresh members. In those forum posts, you'll see tons of success stories that show that people are actually making it online. Those are real people. Again, I would suggest reading my review on it and then go and read a lot of the other reviews. Try to find unbiased reviews on trusted sites, but check out my review as well (you don't have to buy through my affiliate link or anything) to see my video of the members area and my proof.

Here is my review: Login or Register to View This link;

I would really just like people to comment on my blog, so let me know what you think in general. I'm trying to build up traffic to my blog without SEO, so that is why I'm not asking you to click on my affiliate link or anything, but just read my honest review and leave a comment if you wish :) You'll see I have been a BTF member for a few months.

Thanks for reading my thread and responding!