• You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining our free internet marketing community you will have access to post in our directory, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and completely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How to convert You tube Videos?

elmerdevs

Nov 6, 2012
Chicago
www.sourcethenews.com
In converting youtube videos, you need to understand first the encoding format if it is for a video or audio.
If you want to convert a video for your mobile, then you have to convert it into mpeg-4 and 3gp formats. These two are the most commonly used formats for mobile videos. MP3 is just an audio format. You can use this if you want to convert your youtube video into an audio file.
To convert a video, you can find a bunch of video converters on the web. Just google it out...

Dec 21, 2012
Try N-1 converter, thats the only one I can think of.

bintsk

Jul 28, 2014
I personally use the site youtube-mp3 to convert YouTube video to audios. If you are planning to convert YouTube videos to other video formats like .avi, .mp4, .mpeg and .mkv, Xilisoft Video Converter is the right choice in my opinion. I've been using this software for a while now and there's not been any problem until now. The output video size is very less as well.

Jul 23, 2014
To do it online,keepvid[dot]com is the best,lest if you want a software,download xilisoft,that is the best i can think of.I am using a cracked version and it gives me premium access,i could share it with you if you need it.
IDM is great,but you can't find a cracked version easily..

xcalibur

Aug 12, 2014
Higley AZ
I personally use xilisoft to convert the FLV videos that I downloaded from youtube. It's easy to use and really converts videos fast.

Psearches

Aug 27, 2014
India
psearches.com
Hi, I would suggest you the "Any video convert" that is free and can be downloaded from their website. Once you download just choose the video output format and click proceed. You may concern to so many formats such as 3gp, Avi, Mp4 and many more. Good luck

Pragnya

Sep 18, 2017
Hyderabad
www.purplesyntax.com
Actually, there are many Video converter software are there, Some are
aTube Catcher is an appropriately named YouTube converter that will catch any video downloads you throw its way before converting them to your chosen format.
Free YouTube to MP3 Converter is a wonderfully simple YouTube converter for ripping the audio from videos and saving it to your PC in a format of your choice.
Another great tool from DVDVideoSoft, Free YouTube Download comes with a massive 25 video conversion options that can convert your files automatically once they've downloaded for viewing on different devices.