• You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining our free internet marketing community you will have access to post in our directory, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and completely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Some useful SEO strategies

seoraju

Dec 31, 1969
It is not an easy task to optimize a new website. It is a continuous effort of your own. It is a team work. SEO Marketing Consultant India is very helpful in this regard. Kindly follow it.

SEO can definitely be complex.&nbsp; But it doesn't have to be.&nbsp; I like to break it down into onpage optimization and off page optimization.&nbsp; If you're focused on building or updating your website to be properly formatted, easily crawled by search engine spiders, and quick to load, you can get pretty far.&nbsp; <br/><br/>The key is finding the right keywords.&nbsp; Use a competitive keyword and you may never achieve the ranking you're looking for.&nbsp; Choose a keyword with too little traffic and you'll never see enough traffic to make it worth your while.&nbsp; Learn more about keyword research to achieve success.<br/><br/>Off page optimization is where it's at.&nbsp; If you're not familiar with off page optimization, I recommend that you research link-building strategies.&nbsp; You want to attract link from authority web sites if you're ever going to improve your ranking.&nbsp; These inbound links pass link value to your site or blog, resulting in higher search results.

gullsinn

Silver Contributor
Jun 25, 2011
Thanks for giving wonderful suggestions about seo.<br/><br/><br/><br/><br/><br/><br/>http://www.hire-web-developers.com/

Richardson06

Dec 31, 1969
Hi,

Search Engine Optimization (SEO) industry has grown extremely in the past few years, and SEO is an very valuable skill. It is the most important thing to making money online. SEO is the process of increasing the volume and quality of traffic to a website from search engines via organic or search results.

melovemoney

Dec 31, 1969
I think the best way to go about doing your SEO is to first do your research. After you do your research, make sure that your site is properly optimized for your keywords that you got in your research. You need to be constantly adding new content to your site - and make sure it is top of the line content that people will learn a lot from.

Also, the off page SEO consists mostly of just link building. Go after the highly relevant link backs, and make sure you got your keywords in there as your anchor text.

I think a lot of people make SEO out to be a lot harder than it really is.

andrewdavid

Contributor
Dec 31, 1969
Well, always try to utilize the whitehat activities in SEO so that the results you have got should be long lasting and for this purpose, you can hire some very good internet marketing services company so that all your work should be in a more proper way...

Dec 31, 1969
Well, the best and important thing about SEO is the content so if the content of your website is good and unique then you will see more and more traffic coming toward your website.... You should use the proper keywords at the right places so more and more people can see your website in the search results....

jennypitts

Dec 31, 1969
mfleischner said:
SEO can definitely be complex.&nbsp; But it doesn't have to be.&nbsp; I like to break it down into onpage optimization and off page optimization.&nbsp; If you're focused on building or updating your website to be properly formatted, easily crawled by search engine spiders, and quick to load, you can get pretty far.&nbsp; <br/><br/>The key is finding the right keywords.&nbsp; Use a competitive keyword and you may never achieve the ranking you're looking for.&nbsp; Choose a keyword with too little traffic and you'll never see enough traffic to make it worth your while.&nbsp; Learn more about keyword research to achieve success.<br/><br/>Off page optimization is where it's at.&nbsp; If you're not familiar with off page optimization, I recommend that you research link-building strategies.&nbsp; You want to attract link from authority web sites if you're ever going to improve your ranking.&nbsp; These inbound links pass link value to your site or blog, resulting in higher search results.
<br/><br/>I could not agree more. SEO is quite difficult to accomplish, yet if you set up a plan of attack using On-page optimization, where you select the keywords adequately and strategically place them in your site and the meta tags. Also include quality content in the website, otherwise some search engines may overlook your site.<br/><br/>With off-page SEO, there is a series of things that can be done, like forum posting and blog commenting. Article writing and submission. classifieds and other methods. BUT it is important to always keep quality content and information in mind.

Dec 31, 1969
Yes, very well said that SEO is a team work and we all have to work in a group so that we can get results in a very short period of time, like we can perform on the following tasks:<br/><br/>Forum Posting<br/>Blog Commenting<br/>Directory Submission<br/>Press Release<br/>Blogging <br/>Article Submission etc<br/><br/>So, these all activities that a team can perform so that your website can get a very good and relevant back link because after all back links shows the popularity of the website....

elena1234

Dec 31, 1969
on site and off site both are important for raising to ranking, many tips has given in different forum like seo chat forum, digital point etc. which is help full and you can share every things regarding seo.<br/><br/><a href="http://www.cignusweb.com/SEO-India/seo-company-India.htm">SEO Services India</a><br/><a href="http://www.cignusweb.com/">Data Entry Company</a><br/><a href="http://www.phpprogrammingindia.com">Web Development India </a><br/><a href="http://www.phpprogrammingindia.com/custom_cms_development_company.html">CMS Development</a>

Dec 31, 1969
I think knowing how to properly implement SEO strategies will help any business rank well and increase traffic. And as someone else said here you must know and understand that there are two parts to SEO techiniques, on-page and off-page. BOTH are equally important. Nonetheless providing quality informative content is KEY with both on-page and off-page SEO methods.

seo-gp

Dec 31, 1969
<p>
mfleischner said:
</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>The information you have explained about SEO is very useful and informative. The SEO is a on going process it is a team work in which a group of expert team analyze the website with proper optimization methods and techniques. Two type of optimization method i.e. on page and off page optimization.</p>
<ul type="disc">
<li class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in"><strong style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'">On Page Optimization</span></strong><span style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'"> (It include keyword research, competitor&rsquo;s analysis, content writing, tag optimization etc)&nbsp;&nbsp;</span></li>
<li class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1; tab-stops: list .5in"><strong style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><span style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'">Off Page Optimization</span></strong><span style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'"> (It include link building to optimize your website on social bookmarking, social media networks, directory submission, press release submission, forum posting, blog commenting etc)
<p>&nbsp;</p>
</span></li>
</ul>

Dec 31, 1969
Hi,<br/><br/>only recently joined the forum, but am reading this thread with interest.&nbsp; SEO is definately a skill, but in my experience the most important thing is to manage a client's expectations.&nbsp; You need to be able to describe (in simple language but at the same time without missing anything out) exactly what they can expect (and when) from their campaign.&nbsp; The trick is to not promise the earth.&nbsp; (Under promise, over deliver!)<br/><br/>Regards - Matt.

Dec 31, 1969
A new company have emerged and now racing against many contact centers in the world. <br/>Fortunately, the agents in this company have been carefully screened therefor this company <br/>can compete with any other contact centers. This company performs outbound calls, and SEO services. <br/>If you would like to learn more about this company, please feel free to visit the official website. <br/>www.excentrix.net

Justin Freid

Dec 31, 1969
MattChandlerWSI said:
Hi,<br/><br/>only recently joined the forum, but am reading this thread with interest.&nbsp; SEO is definately a skill, but in my experience the most important thing is to manage a client's expectations.&nbsp; You need to be able to describe (in simple language but at the same time without missing anything out) exactly what they can expect (and when) from their campaign.&nbsp; The trick is to not promise the earth.&nbsp; (Under promise, over deliver!)<br/><br/>Regards - Matt.
Welcome to the forum Matt - I agree with you 100%. Setting expectations with your client upfront can save you from headaches down the road. When dealing with clients and the SEO or SEM agency it is extremely important they understand what you are doing for them and what the end results can and could be.
<br>
<br>
To many times clients "want to rank #1 on google" and do not understand its about driving relevant, high converting traffic to your website, not just being in the 1st position.

Bubblez

Dec 31, 1969
At first I was overwhelmed by SEO and trying to promote my work but really.. if you put the time in, I believe you will see results. You only will benefit as hard as you work :)