• You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining our free internet marketing community you will have access to post in our directory, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and completely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Some useful SEO strategies

seoguy

Dec 31, 1969
Effective SEO starts with on-page optimization. This is something that you have much control over. Then you can start to build links to your site, including link exchange, forum posts, article submissions, directory submission, and blog commenting.

ocmseo

Dec 31, 1969
I also agree that optimizing a website is not easy task. Website optimization takes long time (months).  For me, the best strategy for fast optimization of website is following all search engine
<meta content="text/html; charset=utf-8" http-equiv="CONTENT-TYPE" />
<title></title>
<meta content="OpenOffice.org 3.1 (Win32)" name="GENERATOR" /><style type="text/css">
<!--
@page { margin: 0.79in }
P { margin-bottom: 0.08in }
--></style>guideline and use only white hat
<meta content="text/html; charset=utf-8" http-equiv="CONTENT-TYPE" />
<title></title>
<meta content="OpenOffice.org 3.1 (Win32)" name="GENERATOR" /><style type="text/css">
<!--
@page { margin: 0.79in }
P { margin-bottom: 0.08in }
--></style>techniques.

gullsinn

Silver Contributor
Jun 25, 2011
I am looking for a step by step plan on link building startegies. Does blog commenting ACTUALLY help? Seems a bit tedious and not very beneficial. Anyone know of a good reliable site with help on this topic?

Dec 31, 1969
yes, both on-page and off-page optimization combined will bring great results.<br/><br/>But they both will not work without a specified goal for your website. Why do you want it to work and for whom? It will clear the situation a bit. If you have strong why and for whom, it will be easier to find people who will do the great SEO for you.<br/><font color="#0000ff"><br/><strong>Tip number one</strong> </font><br/>Remember - outsource it!<br/><br/>I am guilty of this as well. When I started my Internet Marketing adventure, I did everything by myself. I wrote the articles, I bookmarked my sites, I did all the blog commenting, I built sites...etc etc<br/>But with this sort of thinking you will not go very far. Days have 24 hours.<br/><br/><font color="#0000ff"><strong>T</strong><strong>ip number two</strong></font><br/>Outsource your SEO wisely.<br/><font color="#ff0000"><br/><strong style="color: rgb(222, 3, 111);">what I mean by this is <br/>When selecting the best company to create SEO for your sites, choose one that provides excellent customer service, a clear customer record and offers high quality comments at an affordable price.<br/><br/></strong></font>Bad SEO can damage your site. Are you familiar with a term &quot; sand-box&quot; ?<br/><br/>

sagive

Dec 31, 1969
since we are all targeting Google search results it's<br/> a good idea to create your website optimized then<br/> check what Google likes..<br/> <br/> Google sometimes chooses strange pages..<br/> never the less empowering those pages might<br/> help you get traffic which in turn would lead<br/> to more powerful pages and more traffic

Dec 31, 1969
<font size="3">Nice thread ,thought I would weigh in with this; When we use the term seo&nbsp; we&nbsp; really mean (GEO)<br/><br/>Google engine Optimization don't&nbsp; we. Well Folks what if The Google Search engine loses prominence? What happens if Google becomes<br/><br/>less important? Check this OUT !<br/></font>
<h2><font size="3"><font color="#ff0000">A new post-Google web is emerging</font> - <br/></font></h2>
<p><font size="3">Friend by Friend - Wall Post by Wall Post - Status Update by Status Update.</font></p>
<p><font size="3">In this short article - I'd like to share a few facts and jaw-dropping figures - regarding this phenomenon.</font></p>
<p><font size="3">Not only is Facebook changing business - it's also changing how we do business.</font></p>
<p><font size="3">Heck it's ever changing how we communicate.</font></p>
<p><font size="3">Have you heard yourself say &quot;Facebook Me&quot; when meeting someone for the first time?</font></p>
<p><font size="3">If not - you will.</font></p>
<p><font size="3">Handing out business cards at events and meetings? That's so 2007....</font></p>
<p><font size="3">A casual 'Facebook me' - is the new way to connect.</font></p>
<p><font size="3">And with close to 600 million users - it's pretty easy to find who you are after.</font></p>
<p><font size="3"><br/></font></p>
<p><font size="4"><font color="#1950a4"><strong>Facebook - the clip notes</strong></font></font></p>
<p> </p>
<table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="6" border="0">
<tbody>
<tr>
<td valign="top">
<li>In 2010 - Facebook added it's 550 millionth member.</li>
<li>One out of every dozen people on this planet has a Facebook Account (I'm not sure about other planets).</li>
<li>Facebook speaks in 75 languages.</li>
<li>In November 2010 - one out of every four American page views -- was Facebook. ONE IN FOUR!!</li>
<li>As of December 2010 - Facebook's membership is growing at a rate of about 700,000 people....<strong> a day!!!</strong>
<p><em>What just happened?</em></p>
<p>In less than 7 years - a young fella called Mark Zuckerberg - went from creating a site to rate girls on his college campus - to wiring together a twelfth of humanity into a single network.</p>
</li>
<li>
<p>Did you know - Facebook was the most searched for term on Google in 2010.</p>
<p>It makes sense for Facebook to create their own Search Engine.</p>
<p>This would mean - all our web business could be conducted from within the Facebook hub.</p>
<p>No more going to Google to search - instead we conduct our searches within Facebook's own Search Engine. </p>
<p>Google of course would continue with their Search Results - which are based primarily on backlinks and keywords...</p>
<p>...but imagine if we could search for RESULTS that took into account what our Friends have searched for - or commented on - or reviewed.</p>
<p>Instead of relying on conventional SEO -- Facebook would also look at the relevance of how many of your friends found a particular result useful.</p>
<p>Personalized Search Results?</p>
<p>We already have this a little with Google local - but imagine if Facebook went to town with this....</p>
<p>Would this effect organic Search Engine Optimization? Pay Per Click campaigns? Adwords campaigns? Of course it would.</p>
<p>Yes there are already other Search Engines - but Google is by far the Search Engine of choice...</p>
<p>...for now.</p>
<p>And one quick final thing. </p>
<p>Remember the big deal that was made in July 2010 when Facebook passed the 500 million users mark?</p>
If the growth continues as it is - Facebook will pass the<strong> 1 billion members</strong> mark - by August 2012.</li>
</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

Dec 31, 1969
<p><font size="4">Here is a repost with the article font bigger<br/></font></p>
<p><font size="4"><font color="#1950a4"><strong>Facebook - the clip notes</strong></font></font></p>
<p> </p>
<table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="6" border="0">
<tbody>
<tr>
<td valign="top">
<li><font size="4">In 2010 - Facebook added it's 550 millionth member.</font></li>
<li><font size="4">One out of every dozen people on this planet has a Facebook Account (I'm not sure about other planets).</font></li>
<li><font size="4">Facebook speaks in 75 languages.</font></li>
<li><font size="4">In November 2010 - one out of every four American page views -- was Facebook. ONE IN FOUR!!</font></li>
<li><font size="4">As of December 2010 - Facebook's membership is growing at a rate of about 700,000 people....<strong> a day!!!</strong></font>
<p><font size="4"><em>What just happened?</em></font></p>
<p><font size="4">In less than 7 years - a young fella called Mark Zuckerberg - went from creating a site to rate girls on his college campus - to wiring together a twelfth of humanity into a single network.</font></p>
</li>
<li>
<p><font size="4">Did you know - Facebook was the most searched for term on Google in 2010.</font></p>
<p><font size="4">It makes sense for Facebook to create their own Search Engine.</font></p>
<p><font size="4">This would mean - all our web business could be conducted from within the Facebook hub.</font></p>
<p><font size="4">No more going to Google to search - instead we conduct our searches within Facebook's own Search Engine. </font></p>
<p><font size="4">Google of course would continue with their Search Results - which are based primarily on backlinks and keywords...</font></p>
<p><font size="4">...but imagine if we could search for RESULTS that took into account what our Friends have searched for - or commented on - or reviewed.</font></p>
<p><font size="4">Instead of relying on conventional SEO -- Facebook would also look at the relevance of how many of your friends found a particular result useful.</font></p>
<p><font size="4">Personalized Search Results?</font></p>
<p><font size="4">We already have this a little with Google local - but imagine if Facebook went to town with this....</font></p>
<p><font size="4">Would this effect organic Search Engine Optimization? Pay Per Click campaigns? Adwords campaigns? Of course it would.</font></p>
<p><font size="4">Yes there are already other Search Engines - but Google is by far the Search Engine of choice...</font></p>
<p><font size="4">...for now.</font></p>
<p><font size="4">And one quick final thing. </font></p>
<p><font size="4">Remember the big deal that was made in July 2010 when Facebook passed the 500 million users mark?</font></p>
<font size="4"> If the growth continues as it is - Facebook will pass the<strong> 1 billion members</strong> mark - by August 2012.</font></li>
</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

BobSherman

Dec 31, 1969
<p>Certainly SEO must combine both on page and off page factors. It's important when making a change to track the results. This is something many people fail to do. Instead they make a lot of changes at once and as a result never figure out what really worked.</p>
<p>Since they don't really know what effect a particular change will produce they often have to relay on professionals who make a habit of thorough testing.</p>

ClarkM

Dec 31, 1969
A good, cost effictive way to get first page listing with google, is.....

Use google Awords Keyword tool. type in the keyword in the box. look at results and pick keywords over 2000 for montly search volume, next go to google search engine, type in keyword and see what the competition is? in the upper left of the results. Anything over 60.000 avoid using- To much competition. Just a helpful Tip

ClarkM

Dec 31, 1969
I've gotten many brand new websites ranked on the first page of google within a day or two with only a few hours of work. It comes down to getting quality backlinks. Try article writing.

Dec 31, 1969
SEO is a long process to make your webpage be visible on major search engines. But it does not mean that it's complicated. All you need to do is find the right keywords that best describes your product or services you offered. Then submit articles, blogs and build quality inbound link as they play vital role in SEO. The more traffic you get, the more customers you have and this will result to high income. If you can afford to hire an SEO expert, then ask them to do it for you. Almost everything is possible now with the use of internet.

gullsinn

Silver Contributor
Jun 25, 2011
Doing the optimization dedication will leads the website to the top.This doesn't depends upon the time period .
http://www.linkbullets.com/Press-Release/write-press-release.html