• You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining our free internet marketing community you will have access to post in our directory, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and completely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sonic List Builder - List Building and Email Maketing on Autopilot

jeroenwaning

Oct 17, 2012
acworth, ga
www.jeroenwaning.com
One cool little ClickBank product I tried is the Sonic List Builder ($37).

It takes 15 minutes to set up, and then it automatically builds high-converting squeeze pages for you daily along with high quality backlinks that bring human traffic.

It took about 2 weeks to start seeing subscribers, but since then, I've been getting about 10-40 subscribers per day.

All I had to do was set it up initially, and after that, everything is 100% automated.

I have a YouTube video that shows everything and some more details about my personal experience Login or Register to View This link;.

Let me know what you guys think about it too, but it's been working great for me and I've made some decent

money from my list already with my autoresponder emails.

Last edited:

jeroenwaning

Oct 17, 2012
acworth, ga
www.jeroenwaning.com
Yeah most of them will get your sites slapped. Sonic List Builder is for building an email list on autopilot though. It builds squeeze pages for you everyday and then gets traffic to it by building backlinks like videos and articles. They're not meant for SEO and don't rank in the SERPs, but they do get human traffic from high-traffic sites like YouTube, DailyMotion, Sribd, etc. I use Sonic List Builder to have a secondary list built for me that I don't have to do any work for, and then I just go about my regular business. I build lists traditional ways too, but it just seems to go much slower.

jeroenwaning

Oct 17, 2012
acworth, ga
www.jeroenwaning.com
Sonic List Builder is definitely not a do-it-all tool that you bet everything on, but for $37 (one-time), it's a nice little thing to have that just builds an additional list for you.

If you're more curious about it, I show you how it works in Login or Register to View This link;.

Last edited: